Tool Name: eggPlant Functional
Latest Version: 15.1
eggPlant Functional helps you test better, faster, and with less effort by automating the execution of your functional testing. eggPlant Functional has revolutionised functional test automation with its patented image-based approach to GUI testing. eggPlant can interact with any device (including mobile, tablet, desktop, server, and the Internet of Things) in the same way a user does, by looking at the screen.
eggPlant uses sophisticated image and text search algorithms to locate objects on the screen in a completely technology agnostic manner and then drive the device. eggPlant’s user-centric test automation approach also makes it incredibly intuitive to write tests, so anyone can be productive with eggPlant within a few hours.
- Test any device, any operating system, any technology from mobile to mainframe. For mobile-specific information click here.
- Create tests quickly with uniquely robust record-and-playback, flexible keyword driven testing framework, the intuitive test definition language “SenseTalk”, or any language (e.g. Java, C#, Ruby) via the eggDrive interface.
- Test from any host operating system – Windows, Mac OSX, or Linux.
- Test many languages including Chinese, Russian, and Japanese with full optical character recognition.
- Test scenarios involving multiple devices.
- Integrate eggPlant into popular ALM tools such as Jenkins, IBM Rational Quality Manager, and HP Quality Centre for end-to-end QA test automation.
- Test millions of combinations of input with data-driven testing.
- Create reliable functional testing quickly with eggPlant’s rich test creation GUI and debugging environment.
- Scripts reflect the UI and business logic of the application, not the code, so a single eggPlant script can deliver test automation across all platforms; e.g. Safari to Chrome, iPhone to Android.
Download trial version: http://www.testplant.com/eggplant/free-trial/
Demo Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoOwjQsWETw
Corporate HQ, 6 Snow Hill
London EC1A 2AY, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7002 7888